Placement @ MERI Group of Institutions
We at MERI Group of Institutions feel extremely privileged to have been able to provide manpower resources to drive the country’s growth engine. Since the year 1995, the group has placed over 100% of students in various companies.
The Placements, both for final jobs and Summer Internships is an integral part of any Institutions annual calendar of activities. MERI Group of Institutions has a well laid-out systematic process of meeting students career aspirations and corporates expectations. The Placement department function as a bridge between the Schools , Industries and Students. The Placement activities are for the students and by the students. The process is transparent and commences with the uploading students profiles on placement portal. Each students , faculty coordinators and Training and Placement officials have excess to the portal.
The leading companies from all sectors are invited by the Placement Department on the campus, where the eligible students are facilitated to go through the entire selection process. The entire process is governed by the student’s ability and performance, as well as the requirements and norms of the Industry.
- To sharpen the managerial and creative talents inherent in our students
- To unleash their education in an environment this brings in professional values and inculcates modern attitude
- To develop analytical skills to make key strategic decisions in an increasing complex corporate environment
- To develop the best learning process using a comprehensive understanding of industry’s best practices
- To establish long-term relationships with the companies
- To provide 100% placements to our graduates
How do we do this?
- Maintaining regular interaction with the industry through Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, Corporate Meets etc
- Planning and organizing On-Campus as well as Off-Campus recruitment activities
- Providing assistance to the students for completing summer training projects
- Developing database of students and presenting their curriculum to various industries
- Providing management consultancy for students live projects
- Organizing Inter-Cultural exchange with other institutions and industries